- Calendar of relevant California Air Resources Board Climate Change Investments Events and Deadlines
- California Coastal Commission Residential Adaptation Guidance Appendix A
- Coastal Resilience Grant Matrix
- FEMA’s Hazard Mitigation Grant Program
- Ocean Protection Council Funding
A new cycle of prop 68 funding is anticipated to open in late summer of 2019, please be sure to check back for updates and an exact date.
- State Coastal Conservancy Funding
Applications for the State Coastal Conservancy Climate Ready grant programs are due July 1.
The following links are broad resources for funding opportunities under the California Natural Resources Agency. The scope and relevancy of these programs, as well as their deadlines for applications, vary. Grantees should research details from individual department pages depending on their needs.
- Prop 68 Funding Opportunities
- Prop 84 Funding Opportunities
Most of the funds from Prop 84 have been spent but some are still ongoing. Again, grantees should research and understand the details depending on their needs.
- Caltrans Funding Opportunities
Grantees may be eligible for adaptation planning or future implementation project funding through the Caltrans Transportation Planning Grant Program.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration